Tuesday, December 16, 2014

IRC in Africa



This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to write. So, after many attempts, Im just going to let you use your imagination on the Ebola thing. It is more than most can bear to hear about.  While working in Africa in Ebola containment areas from October 21-December 13, I knew going in that there was no one I had hopes of saving, medically speaking. Could not throw a antibiotic at it and there was not a cure. We knew this going in. My purpose in going was simple. Being there to comfort the dying (in English!) and hope for a opportunity to share my faith and in doing so, saving them in another more important way. So with out saying anything else about it, I will just share the names of the people who confessed Jesus as their Savior before they died. The rest is up to God.
Please lift every name up to Him.

ISSA
CHIBUEZE-means "God is beautiful"
CHI
LUMUSI
EFUA
DAYO
CHIJINDUM-means "God hold my life"
AYUB
SARAN
CHIBUKE-means "God is strength_
BADRU
ABENA
NKECHINYERE-means "gift of God"
CHICHA
BOSEDE
BAAKO
ADDANA
FELA
BOSEDE
ABUBAKAR
HANIF
YOHANCE
SULEA
ABAEA
HASANA
ASABI
SULE
CAMARADERIE
MAKEMBA
ADAMA
YEWANDE
OCHENEKEKEVWE-means "God provided for me"
ADIDEMI